Monday, June 10, 2013

Simple Outfit

Happy Monday, Friends!! Today's post is going to be about some cute and simple outfits.  Believe it or not, it's not actually that hard to put together a cute outfit quickly.  Sometimes, it's as easy as a t-shirt, jeans and some pearls.  I think pearls can really tie an outfit together and just make it look effortless.  The outfit above is something I would wear to school, shopping or just hanging with friends.  If you are kind of a lazy dresser sometimes (me) then just throw on a dress!  It's easy and still looks great.  I have really been loving jean shirts lately, but please, please, PLEASE...do not pair a jean shirt with blue jeans.  I know celebs can rock the jean on jeans look, but in everyday life it is a big no-no.  Colored jeans are fine though because that don't really look like actually jeans.
Get The Look (pictured above) :
4♥Shoes
XO,
Darling Daydreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment