Friday, June 7, 2013

Cover Up, Buttercup!

Hello Lovelies!!  Lets kick off summer with some adorable swim suit cover-ups.
1♥This striped maxi dress is really cute and looks so soft, which is always a plus. Click Here to get it
2♥The toucan on this tank is terrific (say that three times fast!)  I love wearing loose tank tops like this to the beach with some shorts. Click Here to get it
3♥Speaking of the beach...whenever I am there I love painting my nails, I absolutely love this color for summer it is the prettiest blue! Click Here to get it
4♥This floral romper is the two A's, Adorable & Affordable. Click Here to get it 
5♥Here is another great find from target! Click Here to get it
A great thing about all of these cover-ups is that they are all under $50!!
 XO,
Darling Daydreamer 

No comments:

Post a Comment